The Propeller Club of the United States is proud to list the following links we are in association with.
Propeller Club Ports Online
- Port of Baltimore – Port of Baltimore
- Port of Basel – Port of Basel
- Port of Geneva – Port of Geneva
- Port of Honolulu – Port of Honolulu
- Port of Houston – Port of Houston
- Port of Istanbul – Port of Istanbul
- Port of Jacksonville – Port of Jacksonville
- Port of Le Havre – Port of Le Havre
- Port of Los Angeles – Long Beach – Port of Los Angeles – Long Beach
- Port of Madrid – Port of Madrid
- Port of New Orleans – Port of New Orleans
- Port of Norfolk – Port of Norfolk
- Port of Port Everglades – Port of Port Everglades
- Port of Savannah – Port of Savannah
- Port of Tacoma – Port of Tacoma
- Port of Tampa – Port of Tampa
- ACES Marine – Greatly reduce emissions and increase fuel efficiency. Military proven technology now commercially available. Our technology is documented to reduce NOx by up to 40% while reducing fuel consumption on average by 23%.
- Hatch Dogs Unlimited – Furnishing new & reconditioned handles for the barge industry for over 13 years.
- Houston International Seafarers Centers, Inc. – Houston International Seafarers Centers, Inc.<br ></a> Houston International Seafarers Centers, Inc. with two locations provides social, recreational and religious services for seafarers whose vessels visit the Port of Houston. All vessels are
- Houston Maritime Museum – The first of its kind in Houston, we exhibit of over 150 ship models, over 100 types of navigational instruments, and numerous maritime artifacts provide new and exciting learning experiences for visitors of all ages.
- JAG, Maritime Licensing Company, Inc. – Maritime Licensing
- Kirby Corporation – Kirby Corporation is the premier inland tank barge operator in the United States, transporting bulk liquid products throughout the Mississippi River System and the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway.
- Kirby Corporation Jobs – Kirby Inland Marine is looking for men and women to come aboard our vessels, with no experience necessary.
- Nautical Institute – U.S. Gulf Coast
- POW-R-QUIK starting systems – The Pow-R-Quik name has always been synonymous with excellence in air starting systems.
- The Waterways Journal – Weekly maritime publication
- Atlantic Marine – Around the world, Atlantic Marine has earned a reputation as premier full-service shipyards in the Gulf of Mexico and along the U.S. East Coast.
- Bollinger Shipyards, Inc. – Bollinger Shipyards, Inc. is the leading provider of quality construction, repair and conversion products and services to both the military and commercial marine industry.
If you have a website you’d like to see listed here, please fill out the form below. We will review the submissions, however this does guarantee your link will be listed.